Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP 1:12 by Tamiya
his model assembly kit recreates the Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP featuring a special colouring to celebrate the 30th anniversary of the first generation “FIREBLADE” bike by Honda. Announced in 2019, the CBR1000RR-R FIREBLADE SP is a stunning triumph of motorcycle design with a highly circuit-oriented feel yet providing an accessible ride to road-going owners. There is plenty of racing technology borrowed from the RC213V MotoGP bike, a class-leading 217.5hp engine, and state of the art electronics that assist with many aspects of the bike including its suspension. It is adorned with aerodynamic honed cowls, highlighted by triple interior fairing winglets in the side cowls.
• 1/12 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 176mm (191mm including stand), width: 68mm, height: 96mm (97mm including stand).
• Features winglets in the side cowl details.
• High-quality Cartograf decals authentically depict red and blue elements of the tricolour livery.
• Main units such as engine, swing arm, front fork and muffler are screw-attached to the model frame.
• Side and under cowl, and fuel tank cover components can be removed even after completion of assembly.
• Choose whether to assemble a pillion seat with or without optional single seat cowl design.
• Synthetic rubber tires have authentic moulded tread patterns.
• Metal transfers depict mirror surfaces.
• Comes with a racing stand and masking stickers for use during the painting process.
|Description: ||Honda CBR1000RR-R Fireblade SP 1:12 |
|Catalogue#: ||TAM14141 |
|Product Type: ||Plastic Kit |
|Scale: ||1:12 |
|Event: ||Motorcycles, Road |
|Colour: ||- |
|Drivers: ||- |
|Sponsors: ||- |
|Dates: ||- |
|Race/Position: ||- |
|Release Date: ||July 2023 |
|Weight: ||650 grams |
|Comments: ||30th anniversary colours |