Sauber Mercedes C9 1st Le Mans 1989 #61/62/63 1:24 by Tamiya
Tamiya is delighted to welcome back a classic model to the 1/24 Sports Car Series! This kit takes the original Item 24091 and soups it up with some additional parts for a detailed and rewarding build. It depicts the Sauber-Mercedes C9 that was originally developed for the 1987 World Sportscar Championship, and in 1989 the Sauber-Mercedes team won seven of eight races in the championship including a glorious triumph in the biggest24-hour race.
• This is a 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 197mm.
• The sleek, refined form of the car is recreated in style, including a detailed rendering of the 5-liter V8 twin engine under the detachable rear cowl.
• Features realistic recreations of the suspension, cockpit, and even the under cowl.
• New additions to this kit are as follows: photo-etched parts for intercooler, oil cooler, engine bay heat shield, wingtips and belt buckles (originally used in Item 24310), and seatbelt stickers.
• Decals (made by Cartograf) and masking stickers have also been updated.
• Comes with decals to depict any of the 61, 62 and 63 cars which competed in the 1989 race
|Description: ||Sauber Mercedes C9 1st Le Mans 1989 #61/62/63 1:24 |
|Catalogue#: ||TAM24359 |
|Product Type: ||Plastic Kit |
|Scale: ||1:24 |
|Event: ||Le Mans |
|Colour: ||- |
|Drivers: ||Baldi M, Acheson K, Brancatelli G, Schlesser J-L, Jabouille J-P, Cudini A, Mass J, Dickens S, Reuter M |
|Sponsors: ||#61, 62, 63, Team Sauber Mercedes, AEG |
|Dates: ||1989 |
|Race/Position: ||Winner |
|Release Date: ||Due: 04/2021 Reissue |
|Weight: ||650 grams |
|Comments: ||- |