Nissan Z 1:24 by Tamiya
The Nissan Z announced as the U.S. spec Z in New York in August 2021 and then as the Japan spec Fairlady Z in January 2022 now comes to model car hobbyists in the form of this 1/24 scale model kit. The car puts to use a modern design incorporating traditional Z car features. A 3-liter V6 twin-turbo engine comes paired with a choice of 6-speed manual transmission or 9-speed automatic transmission. Tamiya has faithfully captured this new Z in every detail in 1/24 scale and is sure to attract car enthusiast aficionados and modelers alike around the world!
• 1/24 scale plastic model assembly kit. Length: 183mm, width: 84mm, height: 55mm.
• Select either Japanese version (right hand drive) or North America version (left hand drive).
• Separately moulded roof allows a simpler painting job.
• The distinctive wheels recreated with tread-patterned tires.
• Comes with decals and metal transfers.
• Includes masking stickers for painting demarcation of transparent components
|Description: ||Nissan Z 1:24 |
|Catalogue#: ||TAM24363 |
|Product Type: ||Plastic Kit |
|Scale: ||1:24 |
|Event: ||Road |
|Colour: ||- |
|Drivers: ||- |
|Sponsors: ||- |
|Dates: ||- |
|Race/Position: ||- |
|Release Date: ||December 2022 |
|Weight: ||650 grams |
|Comments: ||Left & right hand drive dashboards |